Are you and effective leader?
Do you want to be?
Do you want to find out the key elements of being an effective leader in your business?
Would you like to learn the skills needed for effective leadership? Skills used by professionals all over the world
West Point graduate, Army helicopter pilot and master facilitator Leslie Stein joins host Steve Kidd to teach you the secrets of being and effective leader on this episode of Thriving Entrepreneur
They discuss things like:
- Being Vulnerable as a leader
- Taking good care of your self and being in good self-care while you work and succeed
- Being healthy which includes things like eating right, getting some movement every day and drinking plenty of water
- Taking care of the small things. What are the things in your business that you are missing because you are too concerned with the big stuff
- Being Authentic! Genuineness and open honesty is not only good for you it can revolutionize your business and your impact in the world
- And so much more
Listen in now and find out how you can be an effective leader starting right now; today
Check Out Entrepreneur Podcasts at Blog Talk Radio with Steve Kidd on BlogTalkRadio
Leave a Reply