Did you know that mentoring = success?
Do you know that if you are accountable to a person, or group, you are many more times likely to reach the goal you have set for yourself?
- Only 67% of people set goals.
- Only 10% of the people who do set goals will actual do anything with the goal they have set
- Of the 10% of people who do anything with the goal they have set only 2% will actually take action.
Why is this?
The key difference between successful people (action takers) and those who only wish something would happen is motivation and accountability.
When you get desperate enough or inspired enough in life then and only then will you move forward.
- A coach/mentor
- You also need an accountability group or mastermind that you participate and who hold you accountable
- And you need other people in your live who will help you, motivate you, hold you accountable and inspire you to live you best life
This is what it takes to make a dream a reality
Host Steve Kidd is joined by self proclaimed serial entrepreneur, successful real estate broker and business coach Rock Thomas to talk with you today about Mentoring and Acountability today on Thriving Entrepreneur
Get more information or learn how to work with Rock by going to Gobundance.com