Have you written a book, an article, or a story?
Do you have the desire to be a published author?
Have you thought to yourself that being published is to difficult for you to do effectively?
Do you know how impactful being a published author can be on your business?
If you havent considered creating a book maybe you should think about it. Here are just a few things that would be good to publish:
- Are there things that you do regularly with clients
- Do you have test or other things that could be put together in a workbook?
- Do you have a signature talk?
- Have you recorded in audio or video you speaking?
- Are all of your posts in one convenient place?
- Is there something you are passionate about that you wish more people knew and understood?
These are just a few examples of great idea for a book!
Today host Steve Kidd is joined by a good friend who is helping people get their information onto the page and published – Michelle Brubaker.
The world of self-publishing has made it easier than ever to be an author. So let Michelle and Steve show you some things you can do to turn your ideas and your words into writing
Michelle and Steve will be talking about :
- How easy it is today to become a published author
- What are the key components you need to be able to write a book
- What are the biggest misconceptions people have about writing a book
- 1-3 Tips to begin your author experience today
- AND SO MUCH MORE!!!
So you can be a Thriving Entrepreneur!