Putting things off. Are you an expert at that?
I will do that tomorrow! How often do you say that?
How often do you feel overwhelmed? Do you find yourself putting off a project over and over? Does even thinking about certain things stress you out?
We all have things we put off. Maybe health issues; maybe you know what you need to succeed but you keep putting it off anyway; maybe you always intent to start something but it never seems to make todays list; maybe you have a habit of saying “I will do that tomorrow”. Why do you think there are things you procrastinate on? Is it because it is something you don’t excel at? Have subconsciously created chaos in your life to keep you from dealing with certain things?
A phenomenal women and the owner of The Daisy Chain Group, Trudy Simmons joins host Steve Kidd to bring you these questions:
- Do you love what you do and feel you’ve found your calling in life?
- Do you have an abundance of great ideas? But also some pressing demands?
- Do you have the energy and resources to invest in your business, but need help knowing where to focus or what to do next?
As Henry Ford said “If you think you can or you think you can’t, your right”
Now is your time to “Put Off”, deal with and get rid of that awful “get around to it syndrome. Procrastination elimination expert Trudy Simmons is going to share some fundamental secrets and give you permission today to let go of procrastination.
Learn how to deal with things like:
- The hidden power of procrastination
- Understanding and unpacking your overwhelm
- Find out why you procrastinate
- Creating a structure and getting support especially with organizing your thoughts and prioritizing your tasks
- Reducing or removing procrastination for your life today
Now is your time to THRIVE. Don’t put it off for another day! Now is the time to put off procrastination!